Why Our Pub is Great
The Holly Blue caters for all ages and every occasion. Catch up with a friend over coffee or wine. Pop in for a swift pint. Do lunch with the family that stretches into an afternoon spent eating, drinking, laughing, and playing in our beer garden. Children of all ages are very welcome. We have baby-changing facilities and plenty of high chairs. Planning a family party? We can seat up to 160 people inside and 90 outside.
We do a cracking carvery, which includes a choice of three tender roasted meats, crispy Yorkshire puds, seasonal veg, and unlimited roast potatoes. Got a big appetite? Go large and enjoy an extra slice of meat, another Yorkshire pudding, and more stuffing. There’s a meat-free carvery for the vegetarians and a veggie dish of the day. That’s Sunday lunch sorted! Can’t wait until the weekend? You don’t have to. You can enjoy a delicious roast dinner any day of the week, including Bank Holidays! For those days when you don’t fancy a roast, we have a large selection of pub favourites with a modern twist.
Come and see us! There’s no need to book. Just turn up, and our friendly staff will make you feel right at home.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Our food is full of flavour, created and served by chefs who love what they do. We believe that great tastes should be at the heart of every meal, and we strive to bring you a menu that reflects the preferences of the whole family. From traditional roasts, to more modern options, healthy eaters to vegetarians, there’s plenty on our menu to satisfy everyone.
View our Menus
All of our ingredients are ethically sourced: like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken and our responsibly-caught cod and haddock. And we don’t just sit on our laurels. Behind the scenes, we’re constantly checking and refining our ingredients to ensure everyone gets the best flavour, the best nutrition, and the most-socially-responsible meals possible.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.